If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Fayette County Health Department
The Fayette County Health Department will be doing appointment-only clinics each week for the foreseeable future.
When we call you to give you an appointment day/time to get the vaccine, this is what it looks like:
• You will start the line going south on Sixth street, then come around and go north on Fifth street.
• We will have staff on the Fifth street side of our west shed directing you to drive into the shed, where we will do your registration check-in.
• Then you will be directed to park in our parking lot, where a nurse will administer your shot, and you will be asked to stay for 15-30 minutes for monitoring.
• Moving forward, when pre-registering, make a copy of the completed form for yourself to keep.
• When you come to receive your vaccine, please have the completed form on your dashboard as you come into the shed. This will help to speed up our process, rather than us searching for your form when you get here.
• For your second dose, please have your COVID19 vaccine card ready.
This map, instructions, and vaccine registration form can all be found on our website.
Please note that when you click the registration form link (http://fayettehealthdept.org/COVID-19.html), it will automatically download to your computer.
If you are unable to print the form to send in or need help completing your registration, you can call our office Monday through Friday between 2-3 p.m., and someone will assist you. Please have your Medicare and other insurance cards handy.
For more information, contact the health department, 283-1044.