The second Farmers’ Market in downtown Vandalia is being held this Saturday.
The Farmers’ Market, sponsored by the Vandalia Tourism Committee and Farmers’ Market Committee, is held from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. in the 100 block of South Fourth Street, in front of Charters Patio.
The vendors scheduled for Saturday’s market include:
• Red Barn Farm Meats – meat and eggs.
• D&M Farms – meat.
• Hometown Barkery by Josie – dog treats.
• Walt’s Honey – honey.
• Heartland Farm – fresh fruits and vegetables, and eggs.
• Stauffer’s Vegetables & Flowers – fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Robin Miller – plants and aloe.
• 3 Hills Greenery – mums.
• Centennial 6 Farms – cut flowers, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Hickory Creek Farm – baked goods, pastries and vegetables.
• Morton Farm – kale, potatoes, green beans, watermelons, cantaloupe, tomatoes, peppers, herbs, eggs, breads, fruit jams and house plants.
• Southerndown Farm – peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, beans and planter pots.
• Charles Hutson – plants.
• Candles by Cori – soy candles and wax melts.
• Soul Soapery – handmade soap.
• The Copcakery – cupcakes.
• Small Town Treats – fruit pies, cookies, cakes, pastries and breads.
• Senoah Creek Farm – Fruit pies and breads.
• Prairie Farms and Fayette County Farm Bureau – Milk boxes, as long as supplies last; form line on sidewalk around Vandalia Statehouse lawn.
• Rural Med – first aid.