• Gallatin Street Grille, 283-0023 – NEW HOURS: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. for lunch, Wednesday-Friday; and 4:30-8 p.m., Wednesday-Saturday for dinner, with hours effective through April 30.
A limited menu at this time. Special listed on their Facebook page. Curbside, carry-out and delivery (free in Vandalia and in Brownstown for $2).
• Cages Bar and Grill, 283-9739 – 11 a.m.-8 -p.m., seven days a week, full menu with carry-outs and deliveries. Specials listed on its website, www. cagesbarandgrill.info.
• Blind Society, 283-7272, www.tasteblindsociety.com – Tenative hours are 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Curbside pickup. Copper Penny will remain closed.
• Shakerag Bar and Grill-Mulberry Grove, 326-7900 – Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m; and Friday-Sunday, 7 a.m.-9 p.m. until March 30. Carry-out and walk-up window.
• Mark's Café-Brownstown, 427-3629 – 6 a.m.-2 p.m. daily. Drive-through service.
• Taco Fiesta, 431-2171 – Normal hours, as possible. Pickups at front desk.
• Joe’s Pizza and Pasta, 283-9105 or 283-9106 – Tuesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; closed Mondays. Pickup inside or curbside; delivery available.
• Willy’s Drive-in, 283-1300 – Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Pickup/curbside and delivery in Vandalia.
• Embers Pizza, 283-2625 – Curbside delivery. Minimum purchase of $10.
• Huddle House, 283-2255 – 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Curbside and delivery. Minimum purchase of $10.
• Denny’s, 283-9880 – Pickup at front counter.
• Meals on Wheels is still going strong, although it could use more volunteers to deliver the meals. The program has implanted precautions. Clients have been asked to keep a cooler, container or box outside their door for their meals to be placed in.
Seniors cannot eat at the center at this time; however they may pick up their meals or have them delivered. For more information, call 283-1040.
• Thursday, April 16 – Turkey, sweet potatoes, green beans, birthday cake and whole grain roll.
• Friday, April 17 – Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus and tropical fruit.
• Monday, April 20 – Polish sausage, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, pumpkin mousse and whole grain bread.
• Tuesday, April 21 – Lasagna roll-ups, tossed salad, corn, warm apple crisp and garlic bread stick.
• FNB Community Bank – Branch lobbies are closed. Serving customers through drive-ups, ATMs and online at www.thefnb.com or mobile app. Limited number of appointments for loan officers, new account representative and safe deposit boxes.
• Midland States Bank – Drive-through facilities open, appointments available for commercial, treasury management and wealth management. Call branch for access safety deposit boxes or for other lobby facilities. Up-to-date location hours available at www.midlandsb.com/branch-closures. Customers encouraged to go online to www.midlandsb.com or use bank's app to deposit checks, review balances, pay bills and transfer money.
• Andy's Auto Body – Lobby is closed to customers, but accepting calls for appointments for estimates and scheduling repairs.
• Little Lambs Christian Daycare and Preschool – Has 18 openings for workers needing daycare, 283-9601.
Restaurants and other businesses both in Vandalia and Fayette County that remain open during the govenor's stay-at-home order are invited to pass along that information.
Information such as a phone number, hours of operation and other pertinent information can be sent by fax to (618) 283-0977 or emailed to [email protected] leaderunion.com.
Area churches are also invited to submit information about online services for other information for their congregations.