University of Indianapolis
Will Cowger has been named to the dean’s list for the fall 2010 fall semester at the University of Indianapolis.
Cowger, a 2010 graduate of Vandalia Community High School, is the son of Bill and Lori Cowger.
He has received an academic scholarship as a Distinguished Dean’s Scholar and is a member of the university’s football team, the Greyhounds.
He is planning to earn a bachelor’s degree in exercise science, then go to graduate school in physical therapy, also at the University of Indianapolis.
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville has announced the names of students qualifying for the dean’s list for the fall semester 2010.
To qualify, a student must maintain a grade-point average of 3.5 or better and have 12 hours calculated (B is equivalent to 3.0; A to 4.0).
• Beecher City-Allyson J. Doty.
• Brownstown-Josh David Behrends, Kaitlyn Jo Kramer, Amy Marie Palecek and Hannah Elizabeth Wrigley
• Farina-Meghan S. Glaspell.
• Fillmore-Kiley S. Havera.
• Herrick-Seth Bradley Turner.
• Mulberry Grove-Jacob Andrew Jolliff.
• Patoka-Christopher Charles Felchlia
• Shobonier-Quentin N. Schukar
• Vandalia-Jonathan Dwight David Denning, LaNette Marie Heselton, Mackenzie R. Holaday, Sarah R. Hutchison, Margaret A. Kinney and Katelyn S. Vieregge.
Southeast Missouri State University has named 2,478 students to the dean’s list for academic achievement during the fall 2010 fall semester.
Students named to the list earned a grade-point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and completed at least 12 degree credit hours.
Students on the dean’s list for the fall semester include:
• St. Elmo – Logan F. Mahon.
• Vandalia – Ashley L. Durr.
Pensacola Christian College
Hannah Joy Carruthers, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Carruthers of Ramsey, was named to the dean’s list for the fall 2010 semester at Pensacola Christian College.
This was the result of earning at least a B average.
Four Vandalia residents have been named to the dean’s list at Blackburn College in Carlinville.
Bethany Campbell, daughter of Timmy and Gloria Campbell. Campbell earned a 4.0 grade-point average.
Tiffany Gould, daughter of Ron and Tena Gould. Gould earned a 4.0 grade-point average.
Blake Doehring, son of Kirk and Cindy Doehring. Doehring earned a 3.8 grade-point average.
Daniel Reuscher, son of Max and Susan Reuscher. Reuscher earned a 3.6 grade-point average.