- Special Sections
- Public Notices
15 Years Ago
1996 – A space heater was believed to be the cause of a fire which gutted the building on North Eighth Street housing the Sunshine House Health Food store. Vandalia firefighters battled extremely cold weather in putting out the blaze.
The Fayette County Board continued to study the county’s need for more space. The board met in closed session for about 40 minutes to discuss property acquisition.
Andrea Lilly and Nick Hopfensperger were winners of “I Dare You” leadership awards.
20 Years Ago
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Leader Union and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.