- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Veterinary Informatics & Research Co. of Rolling Meadows is currently recruiting cattle farmers, feedlots and people within the Illinois cattle industry to participate in an animal health study.
That study will track the use and prices of common veterinary products – such as vaccines and antibiotics – for large animals.
The company cited the following benefits to the cattle industry:
• Promotes more accurate forecasting of supply and demand;
• Encourages competitive pricing between manufacturers;
• Promotes improved efficiency in product distribution;
• Identifies new product needs;
• Provides feedback for decision making at many levels.
Participating producers will be compensated with an honorarium, and will have access to resulting reports. They also will be given data comparisons to national and regional benchmarks.
Veterinary Informatics & Research Co. is a division of Market Dynamics. It is an independent, non-government veterinary health research company that has served the veterinary industry for more than 20 years.
For more information about the program, contact Dona Hodoval at Veterinary Informatics & Research Co. at email@example.com, or by phone at 888-998-1315, extension 151.