Thursday, May 31
• Exxon/Mobil Annuitants, noon, Vandalia Ponderosa.
Friday, June 1
• This is the entry deadline for all 4-H show projects
Monday, June 4
• The St. Elmo City Council, 7 p.m., Phillips Building.
Tuesday, June 5
• Friendly Neighbors, potluck at noon, Phillips Building.
• The Summer Reading Program starts at the St. Elmo Public Library.
• The Council of Catholic Women, 7 p.m., St. Mary’s Catholic Church Parish Hall.
Wednesday, June 6
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.