Thursday, May 31
• Exxon/Mobil Annuitants, noon, Vandalia Ponderosa.
Friday, June 1
• This is the entry deadline for all 4-H show projects
Monday, June 4
• The St. Elmo City Council, 7 p.m., Phillips Building.
Tuesday, June 5
• Friendly Neighbors, potluck at noon, Phillips Building.
• The Summer Reading Program starts at the St. Elmo Public Library.
• The Council of Catholic Women, 7 p.m., St. Mary’s Catholic Church Parish Hall.
Wednesday, June 6
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
The Leader-Union | firstname.lastname@example.org | 618-283-3374 P.O. Box 315, 229 S Fifth Street, Vandalia, IL 62471 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday