- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Wednesday, March 28
• The Grandparent breakfast for grades 4-6 will be held at the St. Elmo Elementary School.
• Royal Neighbors of America, 1 p.m., Phillips Building. The activity is to make Easter Bags for the nursing home.
Thursday, March 29
• Exxon/Mobil Annuitants, noon, Vandalia Ponderosa.
• Fayette County Leader’s Council, 7 p.m., Vandalia Extension Office.
• Fayette Water Co. meeting, 7 p.m., Avena Town Hall.
Saturday, March 31
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.