- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The GFWC Vandalia Womens Club, which has been active in Vandalia since 1913, was recently recognized by the Vandalia Rotary Club for its assistance with the Vandalia Rotary Club’s bi-monthly blood drives.
For the past 10 years, the women have served as receptionists for the blood drives, checking in potential donors and helping with other administrative duties. Members of the group are: (front row, from left) Carrie Hill, Grace Lebold, Alice Moxey, Elsie Varmiento and Peggy Dees, and (back row, from left) Wilma Brown, Euna Francisco, Dorothy Helles, Darlene McKenna, Mary Truitt, Rea Evans and Mary Grace Stuckwisch.