Registration for students in the Patoka School District will be held as follows:
• Grades K-8 – 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. on Monday, July 29, and noon-6 p.m. on Tuesday, July 30.
• Grades 9-12 – 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 31.
The district office will be closed from noon-1 p.m. on all three days.
• Grades K-6 – $45 book fee and $15 lab fee.
• Grades 7-12 – $50 book fee and $20 lab fee.
• Athletic fee – $20, with a family limit of $50.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.