• 6-9 a.m. – Registration for festival participants and vendors.
• 10 a.m. – Festival opens to the public.
• 10 a.m. – Civil War camps open for public walk-throughs.
• 10 a.m.-noon – Children’s activities in Locust Street pavilion, including learning to shoot marbles, horseshoes, three-legged races, sack races, balls and jacks, and watermelon-eating contest.
• 10 a.m.-4 p.m. – Horse-drawn carriage rides and pony rides, in circle drive in Rogier Park.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.