- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• 6-9 a.m. – Registration for festival participants and vendors.
• 10 a.m. – Festival opens to the public.
• 10 a.m. – Civil War camps open for public walk-throughs.
• 10 a.m.-noon – Children’s activities in Locust Street pavilion, including learning to shoot marbles, horseshoes, three-legged races, sack races, balls and jacks, and watermelon-eating contest.
• 10 a.m.-4 p.m. – Horse-drawn carriage rides and pony rides, in circle drive in Rogier Park.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.