- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Graduation may seem far off, but it’s right around the corner at Lake Land College.
Important information for students and parents about graduation and preparing for graduation is as follows:
• Measurements for caps and gowns will be held through March 30 in the Lake Land College Bookstore. The bookstore is open daily from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Students may now purchase graduation announcements in the Lake Land College Bookstore.
• The last day to file an Intent to Graduate for the spring 2013 semester is Friday, March 22.
Students can file the document electronically through the student Hub/IRIS.
• Students may pick up caps and gowns at the bookstore from Monday, May 13-Thursday, May 16, from 8 a.m.-7 p.m. or on Friday, May 17, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Commencement practice will take place Thursday, May 16, at 3 p.m. in the Lake Land College Fieldhouse.
• The commencement ceremony is scheduled for Friday, May 17, at 7:30 p.m., in the Fieldhouse.
All graduates should report to their assigned buildings for lineup at 6:30 p.m.
Students who need an accommodation due to a disability should call 217-234-5230 to request arrangements prior to the practice session on Thursday, May 16.
Anyone having questions about the commencement ceremony or practice may stop by the Admissions Office of the Luther Student Center or call 217-234-5028.