- Special Sections
- Public Notices
On Sunday, Aug. 14, Fayette County 4-H’ers had the opportunity to show off their talents at the Illinois State Fair.
• Emily Aderman exhibited in fiber and received an Award of Excellence.
• Kayla Black exhibited in photo editing and received an Award of Excellence.
• Iris Daiber exhibited in nature and received an Award of Excellence.
• Isaac Daiber exhibited in woodworking II and received a Superior.
• Courtney Howard exhibited in clay and received an Award of Excellence.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.