The city of Vandalia has issued the following building permits:
• Stacy McWhorter, for a fence at 123 N. Eighth St.
• Brent and Sue Schwarm, for a garage at 1618 W. Fillmore St.
• Bill Overton, for a free-standing sign at 1052 Wagner St.
• Rhonda Provines, for a privacy fence at 1509 Morning Glory Drive.
• C.J.Schilling, for a covered deck on Vandalia Lake lot no. 60.
• Robert Jakubowski, for a fence at 2721 Clinton St.
• Tim Hubbart, for a privacy fence at 430 N. Sixth St.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Leader Union, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Leader Union and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The Leader-Union | email@example.com | 618-283-3374 P.O. Box 315, 229 S Fifth Street, Vandalia, IL 62471 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday