The St. Elmo and Brownstown school district officials have set the agendas for the public hearings being held this week on the proposed consolidation.
The first hearing will be held at 6 p.m. on Wednesday in the Brownstown Elementary School cafeteria, and the second will be held at 7 p.m. on Thursday in the St. Elmo Junior-Senior High School cafeteria.
The agenda for both meetings is as follows:
1) Roll Call.
2) Opening statements by Dean Buzzard, co-chairman of the Committee of Ten formed for the consolidation.
3) Informational Power Point presentation by Brownstown Superintendent Doug Slover and St. Elmo Superintendent Deb Philpot.
4) Comments by members of the Committee of Ten.
5) Brief Intermission-Attendees who wish to make comments are asked to turn in request slips during this break.
6) Comments and questions from people attending the hearings.
7)Closing remarks by Clint Feezel, co-chairman of the Committee of Ten.